|MF 1/Q – 5 Leg Raiser Specifications|
|Max user weight||380 kg|
|Diameter adjustment||650 mm – 820 mm|
|radius adjustment||330 mm – 420 mm|
|Std heights available||50, 75 , 100 , 150 mm|
|Lip around foot pad||20 mm high|
|Foot pad||90 x 90 mm non slip surface|
|Construction||Furniture grade pine and Colour coated sheet metal|
5 Leg Chair Raiser (MF 1/Q)
Which chair does the 5 Leg Chair Raiser suit?
The Multifit 5 leg Chair Raiser will suit chairs that have a 5 leg base similar to the one pictured.
Easy to fit.
Simply extend the raiser in width and length to suit the frame on the base of your chair. Place the chair on top of the Raiser. Adjust the Raiser so that it fits tightly up to the frame of your chair. Tighten the four clamping wing nuts on each arm of the Raiser.Finally thread the cord over the top, around, and back over the top of each leg then lock in place through the cleat Test for safety and stability before use.
Many lounge and office chairs are now available with a 5 leg base and have the ability to swivel and some also rock back and forward. The Q Chair Raiser follows the same shape as the base of your chair so that you get maximum stability with minimum profile. This also means you are better able to get your feet under your chair making it easier to stand. We suggest locking the chair to the raiser.
- Adjusts by hand, means you don’t need any tools to fit this Raiser.
- Cleaning is easy and hygienic with pre-finished hard wearing surfaces..
- Lip around the perimeter of the Raiser ensures your chair stays on the Raiser.
- Cord and cleat lock the raiser to the chair for ease of movement.
- Time Tested sturdy design means its reusable, durable and safe.