|Max user weight||380 kg|
|Width adjustment||485 mm – 710 mm|
|Length adjustment||530 mm – 885 mm|
|Std heights available||50, 75 , 100 , 150 mm|
|Lip around foot pad||20 mm high|
|Foot pad||135 mm wide|
|Construction||Furniture grade pine and colour coated sheet metal|
Big Softie Chair Raiser (MF 1/7)
Which chair does this raiser suit?
The Multifit Big Softie Chair Raiser will suit most rocking / recliner chairs that have a steel tube base frame similar to the one pictured.
Easy to fit
Simply extend the raiser in width and length to suit the frame spacing on the base of your chair. Place the chair on top of the Raiser. Adjust the Raiser so that it fits tightly up to the frame of your chair. Tighten the four clamping wing nuts on each side of the Raiser. Now loop the the braided cord over the steel base frame of your chair at the rear and secure the braided cord into the cleat on the Raiser. Test for safety and stability before use.
Special safety features
- Increased Stability: Big Softie Chairs have a narrow base that might cause the chair to over balance when it is raised. To ensure your safety we designed the Big Softie Chair Raiser with splayed feet to widen the base and increase stability.
- Securing the raiser to the bed: Big Softie Chairs also recline and rock back and forward. The rocking action particularly as you are getting out of your chair can cause the chair to come off a standard raiser. To ensure the Big Softie Raiser stays in place we have designed two Braided cords at the rear of the raiser which loop over the chairs base frame and are easily secured into the special wedge cleats on the rear of the raiser. This system holds the raiser firmly to the chair and ensures your safety.
- Adjusts by hand, means you don’t need any tools to fit this Raiser.
- Extremely robust construction so you know its going to last a life time.
- Cleaning is easy and hygienic with pre-finished hard wearing surfaces.
- Tested to BSN standards for strength and stability ensuring your safety.
- Lip around the perimeter of the Raiser ensures your chair stays on the Raiser
- Time Tested sturdy design means its reusable, durable and safe.
Brochure / Fitting-Instruction (View)