|Sofa Raiser (MF 2/1)||Specification|
|Max user weight||380 kg|
||Sofa raiser 624mm – 900mm|
|Foot pad size ( Incl non slip surface)||90 mm x 90 mm|
|Optional foot pad size||135 x 135 mm ( or made to size )|
|Lip around foot pad||20 mm high|
|Std heights available||50, 75 , 100 , 150 mm|
|Construction||Furniture grade pine and Colour coated sheet metal|
Sofa Raiser (MF 2/1)
What Sofa does this fit?
The Multifit Sofa Raiser fits any standard Sofa that has legs, glides or castor wheels. The self-bracing blocks are linked with a telescopic section that clamps solidly to the width you desire, providing a stable and safe system of raising any standard Sofa. Designed to fit front to back not across.
Widened Sofa Raisers: If your sofa feet are larger than 90mm x 90mm we can modify a set to your requirements just call 0800 102 803 or email for a quote.
Easy to use.
Expand the Sofa Raiser to suit the spacing on the legs of your Sofa. Place the Raiser under each end as pictured. Adjust so that the legs of the Sofa fit tightly within the foot pad of the raiser and using the wing nuts clamp the raiser in this position. Test for stability before use.
- More than one person can use a Sofa and feel the benefit of the raised seat height.
- If you like to sit and then lie down to rest, raising the sofa is the obvious answer.
- Sofa Raisers are placed at both ends of the Sofa. This allows an open space under the middle of the Sofa so you can get your feet back further making it easier to stand.
- The open space under the Sofa can also be utilized for hoist access. This allows the wheels of the hoist to travel under the Sofa enabling better placing of the hoist for lifting.
- Wide solid feet under each block increases stability.
Brochure / Fitting-Instruction (View)