Leg Lifter (MK3L)
The Multifit LegLifter is a power-driven appliance designed to gently lift a person’s legs from a bedside seating position to the surface of the bed. It is proven to be a successful mobility solution in providing independence for elderly and disabled clients. For therapists and caregivers, it saves considerable time and physical exertion.
- Refined profile for very low beds, providing easier bedside access for people of short stature.
- Easy installation to a wider range of profiling beds, domestic bed types, including innerspring, slat and frame beds.
- Easier under-bed access for bed-table trolleys and clearer standing space for bedside caregiver tasks.
- Synchronized lift action to suit the needs of clients with diminished balancing ability.
- Refined ergonomics in a slimmer profile.
- Reduced to 9 kg weight for easier portability.
- Wide leg-rest to suit clients with edema or swollen leg conditions.
Leg Lifter User Manual (View)
Leg Lifter Fitting Instructions (View)
Leg Lifter Testimonial (View)
Leg Lifter Attachments (View)