Divan Sofa Raiser (MF 2/5)
What Sofa does this fit?
The Multifit Sofa Raiser Divan Style suits a Sofa that has a box base or does not have legs, glides or castor wheels. The foot pad has only two lips on the edge and allows the Sofa to sit into the foot pad. The self bracing blocks are linked with a telescopic section that clamps solidly to the width you desire and a cord links the two raisers together providing a stable and safe system of raising the Sofa. Some Box bases and tube frame bases may require a third raiser in the middle – if required this raiser is supplied with only the end fences.
Available in sets of two and three.
Easy to use.
Expand the Raiser to suit the spacing on the legs of your Sofa. Place the Raiser under each end as pictured. Adjust so that the legs of the Sofa fit tightly within the foot pad of the raiser and using the wing nuts clamp the raiser in this position. Firmly extend the cords both front and rear. Fix the cords into the cleats of the second raiser.Test for stability before use.
- More than one person can use a Sofa and feel the benefit of the raised seat height.
- If you like to sit and then lie down to rest, raising the sofa is the obvious answer.
- Sofa Raisers are placed at both ends of the Sofa. This allows an open space under the middle of the Sofa so you can get your feet back further making it easier to stand.
- The open space under the Sofa can also be utilized for hoist access. This allows the wheels of the hoist to travel under the Sofa enabling better placing of the hoist for lifting.
- Splayed feet under each block increases stability.
|Max user weight||380 kg|
|Length adjustment for Divan styles of :
||Sofa raiser 624mm – 900mm
Single bed raiser 815 mm – 1100mm
|Foot pad size ( Incl non slip surface)||90 mm x 90 mm|
|Optional foot pad size||135 x 135 mm ( or made to size )|
|Lip around foot pad||20 mm high|
|Std heights available||50, 75 ,100 , 150 mm|
|Construction||Furniture grade pine and Colour coated sheet metal|