- Max user weight : 150 kg
- Rail : is 25 mm diameter tubular steel.
- Base size is 460 mm wide x 800 mm long
- Finish : steel is powder coated, timber is Lacquer.
- Base : is 3 mm steel plate secured to a 16 mm water resistant compressed sheet
- Height : 560 mm standard longer option is available
- Optional fixings : cord and cleat fixing or strap and buckle
- Note : If you are concerned about head entrapment, use our Safe Rail MF 3/11S or MF 3/1AS
Wedge Shaped Bed Lever (MF 3/1A)
Get the confidence you need when using a Bed Rail !
The unique Multifit MF 3/1A Bed Rail (Pictured Above) design has unequalled strength and stability, providing you with the confidence you need when sitting up or transferring on and off your bed. The 460 mm wide wedge shaped base is 60% wider than other bed levers giving it a much more stable and safe feel for the user.
People of any size or strength can use the MF 3/1 because it is extremely strong with welded and bolted steel joints. Very little of the base extends from the bed allowing it to be used with slatted beds as well as divan style beds. This feature also gives you the freedom to place your legs where you want without fear of injuring your skin on any part of the Bed Rail as nothing protrudes out from the bed.
We have also extended the length of the base to 800 mm long as well to make it even more sturdy.
Resistance to head entrapment
Everyone moves when they are sleeping and some have uncontrolled movement especially those that have epileptic fits, seizures and people who have Parkinson’s disease might also present problems with entrapment to name but a few. For this reason we recommend the MF 3/1AS or MF 3/11S as the gaps between the vertical tubes prevents head entrapment. Additionally the cord and cleat fixing or strap and buckle fixing can be used to hold the lever hard against the mattress also preventing entrapment between the lever and the side of the mattress. The above method meets the known standard for bed side rails on a medical bed.
- Professionally tested for strength and stability to ensure your safety.
- Fits slatted beds and divan beds making it very versatile.
- Extra Safe if fitted with Cord and cleat or Strap and buckle option. This anchors the rail in place and prevents it pulling out from the bed.
- The 16 mm base is made from water resistant custom wood and lacquered for added benefits when cleaning.
- 2 year Guarantee
- Great Value, Quality and Service
Wedge Shaped Bed Lever brochure (View)
Wedge Shaped Bed Lever instructions (View)
Wedge Shaped Bed Lever testing and certification (View)